Crazy Cuts opened its doors in June 2012 and instantly became a welcome addition to the Mount Pleasant Village neighbourhood. Owned and operated by a neighbourhood mom, Crazy Cuts is a place where haircuts are fun and customer service is a priority.
Our goal at Crazy Cuts is first and foremost to provide great haircuts in a warm and welcoming environment.
Children can choose to sit in one of our three specialty chairs – Thomas the Tank Engine, a red fire truck, or a pink Disney princess car. Each vehicle has its own TV so they can watch their favourite show while getting their hair cut.
For adults and older children, we also have regular chairs, each of which has a TV and an Xbox 360 so you can watch TV or play one of our many video games – including the popular Skylanders.
We believe in rewarding customers for their loyalty, so every tenth haircut is absolutely free. Our loyalty cards are per family and a great value.
We also carry a great selection of toys, gifts, hair accessories and products. We have an eco-friendly philosophy and believe in safe, non-toxic products. We offer an extensive line of these products for sale such as:
• Certified organic Green Beaver (made in Ontario)
• Hot Tot – organic hair styling products (Crazy Cuts is the first salon in Canada to carry these products and the only one in Toronto!!)
• TruKid – all natural line of body care and hair products (we’re only place in Toronto to find these products!!)
• Piggy Paint – non-toxic, chemical free nail polish
• Crocodile Creek – lead-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free line of backpacks, lunch boxes and lunch accessories
…and more. Stop in anytime to check out our selection.